Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Be who you are and say what you feel. . .

Because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. :)

I wish I could say that this post and future ones will be full of intelligent and witty remarks. That I'll have something profound to say every single time. That they'll be free of grammar and spelling errors. But they won't. I refuse to pretend to be someone I'm not. You're going to be getting me as I am. Take it or leave it.

Now then. I have one week before I move into college--PRAISE ANY/EVERY SINGLE DEITY ABOVE IN THIS UNIVERSE.

This summer blew. Seriously sucked ass. I don't know what else to say. Stuck back in my boring hometown with nothing to do. Worked more hours than I'd like at my part time job where I do not get paid enough to be treated like trash by self-absorbed customers. I wasted May, June, July, and August! Four whole fucking months. What the hell did I do? Oh let's see. . . .NOTHING.

Damn it. Damn. Double damn. Triple damn. Argh. Seriously? I remember back in March and April I was so looking forward to this summer and believing that this was going to be the MOST PRODUCTIVE SUMMER EVAR. Nope. Didn't happen. I'm so upset and pissed at myself.

I want this upcoming school year to be the best I have. I want to accomplish the goals I have for myself. I don't want to quit and bitch about not getting anything done. It's not happening.

Before I move in next Tuesday, I need to two things. 1) Get myself organized and priorities straightened out. 2) Figure and outline a battle plan to make sure I get things done like a boss.

I will change. What can I do to make sure that this school year doesn't suck?

Brainstorming now and then heading to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment